LIPOSUCTION IN THRISSUR KERALA
LIPOSUCTION TREATMENT PROCEDURE & RECOVERY STEPS
1. Safe fat removal – Modern surgical techniques make Liposuction an extremely safe procedure.
2. Confidence & self-esteem boost – Better body image results in a confidence boost, which in turn, improves performance at work and play.
3. Improves health conditions related to fat loss – Removal of excess fat reduces the toll on your organs.
4. Reshapes body areas where diet and exercise have failed to work.
5. Reduces pressure on blood vessels and eases circulation.
6. Single-sitting procedure – Unless Liposuction has to be done at different parts of the body, the procedure requires just one visit.
Before the surgery, Dr Prince might suggest you undergo certain tests to ensure your body is fit for the procedure. Your doctor would review your past medical and medication history before the surgery. You may be asked to stop certain medications such as aspirin a week or two before the surgery.
You must avoid smoking and alcohol consumption as it may interfere with the process of healing after the surgery. Prior to the surgery, it is important that you clear all your doubts about the procedure and address any concerns that you may have.
There are different types of liposuction and Dr prince will suggest the one which is suitable for you considering the advantages and disadvantages of the procedure. The liposuction is performed under general anesthesia.
During the procedure, small incisions are made in the areas to be treated. Then, a thin, hollow tube is inserted through the incisions to loosen the fat deposits under the skin. Now, doctor will use the suction mechanism to remove the dislodged fat from your body.
Post-surgery, the treated areas are covered using compression garments or elastic bandages to help reduce swelling. Your doctor will give you specific instructions regarding the care for surgical sites, medications to be used, and follow-up visits. It may take several days to weeks for complete recovery.
Most people return to normal activities immediately after the treatment. However, it is important to consider returning to work few days after the treatment so as to prevent the post-surgery complications.
Although the fat deposits are suctioned out permanently from your body, you must still follow a healthy diet and perform regular exercise to maintain the body contour.
Read more info about side effects and complications here.
AEROBIC EXERCISES – Light aerobic exercises and walking are recommended within two days of a liposuction procedure. You should return to exercise routines slowly and at a lower intensity level than one may have been used to before the surgery. Most surgeons recommend waiting three weeks after the procedure to return to higher impact activities such as running and aerobics.
RESISTANCE EXERCISES – Resistance exercises can be resumed two weeks after the surgery. As with aerobic exercises, resistance routines should be returned to slowly and should be increased depending on tolerance. Medical attention may be necessary if any discomfort, pain or drainage results from these resistance exercises.
The cost of liposuction varies from patient to patient. A full medical history of the patient is required before the surgery, as this will help the doctor recommend the best type of liposuction surgery suitable for you. Depending on the areas that are being treated, type of room chosen, the procedure recommended and insurance coverage, the cost will vary.
Average cost – Rs. 75000 onwards (exclusive of taxes).
You are looking for Liposuction Surgery
Are you looking for attractive figure/abdominal shape? Your diet and gym is not able to give you desired figure.
You want to see you in varieties of dresses. You want to intermingle with family and friends with absolute confidence. You are determined to have alluring personality and live with the full potential.
You know Kerala and India is medical tourism destination because of affordable liposuction surgery cost
- You know that there are many affordable cosmetic clinics in Kerala and across India. They offer you World-class expert lipoplasty surgeon, NABH-certified cosmetic surgery center and genuine quality medical services.
- The actual vaser abdomen liposuction cost in India is anywhere between INR 1,00,000 and 2,00,000.Which is almost 1/3 of the western world(USD 4000 TO 6,000).
- It attracts many NRI people and foreign nationals. Due to affordable cost of advance liposuction surgery, not only celebrities, people from all walks of life get their desired figure.
You start looking for the best liposuction surgery cost in Thrissur, Kerala, India
- It’s now a big surprise;
- you got a wide variation in liposuction cost at
- different clinics in Kerala
- even different cities in India
- It adds to your confusion not only for the cost but safety and the desired result of the liposuction surgery
You want to make a fool proof liposuction surgery planning to get attractive figure
- As a millennial, you are not looking for just cheap Vaser/Laser liposuction surgery cost but a safe and memorable fine to fabulous transformation. You are looking to do it in one go with peace of mind.
- You want to know, how various factors affect safety and total cost of body contouring surgery and how to get the best cost for liposuction surgery in Kerala, India. Below is guide for the total Laser/Vaser liposuction surgery cost.
- You want to know the total cost of vaser/laser/tumescent liposuction surgery cost in Thrissur, Kerala, India.
- Below is the all inclusive lipoplasty surgery cost at Sushrutha institute of plastic surgery , by Dr prince plastic and cosmetic surgeon, in Thrissur, India. NABH certified Elite hospital. sure you about safety, comfort and privacy.
- What is the Liposuction Surgery Total Cost in Thrissur, Kerala, India?
Dr. Prince’s average Liposuction surgery cost in his cosmetic surgery center, Thrissur, kerala is as below:
|One Area||One Large Area||Abdomen|
|Tumescent Liposuction||INR 40,000 to 60,000||INR 75,000 to 85,000||INR 60,000 to 1,20,000|
|Vaser Liposuction||INR 60,000 to 80,000||INR 90,000 to 1,10,000||INR 1,20,000 to 1,50,000|
- Small area means arm, outer thigh, double chin etc. for normal liposuction.
- Large area means if one area have abnormally large fat due to obesity or isolated large fat collection
- Every Additional Area Liposuction surgery Cost is INR 30,000 to 40,000.
- But combination of many area fat removal surgery cost you less than treating each area separately, like Hip, butt, outer thigh in combination will cost you less, Arm and upper back cost you less
Liposuction Surgery Cost Dr Prince, plastic and cosmetic surgeon, thrissur, kerala, India Includes:
- Doctor consultation Fee
- Anesthesiologist fees
- Laser or vaser liposuction surgery technology charges
- Immediate post-operative follow-ups.
Liposuction Surgery Cost Does Not Include:
- Preoperative fitness test
- Post-operative medications
- Cost arising due to any associated medical condition
- Rare and unforeseen health circumstances experienced by the patients
Liposuction Surgery Cost in Thrissur will be more for:
- Revision liposuction surgery.
- large volume or Mega liposuction surgery
- 6 pack, body contouring or high definition liposuction.
Which body area can be treated with Liposuction surgery?
stomach fat removal ( belly fat removal)
Liposuction surgery limitations are skin tightening, cellulite improvement and weight loss. It cannot improve muscle tone.
- If you have Good skin tone, the skin will adopt a new shape itself.
- If the skin is thin or has poor elasticity or too much extra. You may require excision surgery with liposuction.
- Then Laser and Vaser tighten the skin, but there is always a limit.
- Liposuction doesn’t improve cellulite dimpling or other skin surface irregularities. vaser smooth is quite helpful to some extent in such a situation.
- Liposuction doesn’t remove the stretch mark.
- If the underlying muscle tone is poor, one will require muscles tightening to get a good contour. It is similar to an abdominoplasty after pregnancy.
- In liposuction surgery you can get rid of approximately 70 to 80 percent of accumulated fat. If there is really a large amount of fat in one area, in one session you see a huge difference. You may require additional sessions for remaining fat removal.
- If you are morbidly obese, your BMI is greater than 40 or BMI is more than 35 with comorbidity, bariatric surgery gives you better weight loss than the liposuction surgery.
You are ideal candidate for liposuction if,
- Above 18 years
- With in 30%of normal weight
- good skin and muscle tone with out cellulite.
- Good health without any unfavorable medical conditions
- Non smoker
- Realistic expectations for liposuction result
- Emotionally Stable mindset is required to have the best liposuction results and recovery
- Ready to maintain a healthy lifestyle after the body contouring for the long term best results.
Dr Prince does not recommended liposuction surgery for people with life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing. Like:
- Smokers ( minimum 2 weeks pre operative abstinence required)
- Coronary artery disease
- Reduced blood flow
- A weakened immune system
The actual goal of the preoperative preparation and liposuction surgery is to achieve a desired body contour in the least traumatic way with utmost safety and smooth recovery
A. Pre Liposuction Surgery Preparation
- Before admission
- Quit smoking as advised by surgeon
- Complete your body check-up test
- Any medical condition like diabetes or hypertension should be under control.
- Any nutritional support or on-counter medicineshould be stopped
- You will be given detail specific instruction before surgery
- The Liposuction surgeon team is always there to guide you in case of any confusion.
2.On Admission at Cosmetic Surgery Center
a. Please inform about:
- Recent illness like common cold, fever, urinary tract infection or any other seasonal illness
- Your medical ailments like blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, thyroid or any other illness
- Any ongoing medication
- Past history of any major illness, hospitalization, trauma, or surgery
- Weight loss/ gain history
- Weight loss or body contouring surgery
- Drug or any other allergy
- Family history of any significant illness like blood pressure, diabetes, cardiac ailment, cancer, G 6 PD deficiency, thyroid, thalassemia, bleeding disorder, or any other illness.
b. Dr Prince, plastic surgeon Will:
- Listen to your concerns and explain to you again about the surgery
- Discuss your goal of liposuction surgery
- Your physical fitness is also evaluated (you will also be examined by anaesthesiologist for physical fitness)
- Will mark the operative area with your active participation. This is useful as guidelines in the procedure.
- Preoperative medications will be started.
- The preoperative formalities are done.
B. In The Operation Theater for Liposuction Surgery:
- A smaller body area can be contoured under local anesthesia, tumescent liposuction or with addition of sedation.
- while multiple or large body areas or, Revision Liposuction surgery requires general anesthesia.
- Qualified & experienced anaesthesiologist will be attending you for a higher safety purpose
Tiny incisions are made in the hidden location at the periphery of the liposuction targeted area.
once they heal, they are hardly visible.
c. Fluid Infiltration:
- The surgeon will inject a highly diluted anaesthesia fluid (Tumescent) into the treatment area with the help of a specialized infiltrator.
- The Infiltration amount depends on the quality and quantity of fat as well as the planning and technique to be use during surgery
- Wait until fluid disperses into the operative areas.
d. Fat Aspiration:
- Liposuction surgeon must be an expert to create a smooth desired body contour in a less traumatic way for a safe and comfortable recovery.
- Fat removal surgery done by Various liposuction technologies as described above
- A small cannula slides under the skin through tiny incisions
- Rear-end is connected to the negative suction machine via a hollow tube
- The cannula is moved back and forth in order to remove the fat cells.
- Tiny incisions are closed with one or two buried stitches (closed drainage technique). In some cases, it is left open to drain (open drainage technique)
- The incision areas are covered with gauze.
e. Liposuction Immediate Recovery
- You will be shifted to the recovery room. Your vital will be monitored.
- You can go home, Once you’ve awakened fully from the anaesthesia,
- You will be provided with pressure garments and post-liposuction surgery care instructions.
- Dr Prince and the surgical staff will be there to assist you.
Liposuction Surgery Result is visible immediately and improvement goes on as follows
- Immediately: There is a huge difference in your contour. Imagine how delighted your new look will be?
- 1st week: Some swelling will be there, closed drainage will have more swelling. whereas open drainage will have less swelling,
- 1stMONTH: Major liposuction result is visible over a month as the majority of the swelling has been reduced now.
- 6th -8th MONTHS: A complete liposuction result and body contouring have been achieved.
- 8th-12th MONTHS: Collagen synthesis and skin tightening take place.
- The Liposuction surgery result is faster with open drainage technique compared to closed drainage technique.
- In most of the patient, fat cell can increase in size but can’t multiply. Fat rarely comes back in the treated area
- There is no substitute for a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain the best and permanent results.
Liposuction Surgery Result Depends On
- Number of area and amount of the fat to be removed.
- Primary or secondary surgery
- Individual general condition and healing process.
- Technique and technology used,
- Purpose, and the end goal of the surgery and
- Dr prince is an Expert in liposuction surgery, so his hands adds to a very extent.
- One must follow liposuction surgeon advice to get best result.
- TAKES MEDICINE AS ADVISE
Take as much liquid as possible once you are comfortable.
we recommend high protein, low fat and low carbohydrate diet.
As such there is no restriction on diet, but to achieve better result and sound recovery, please watch your weight. Try to stay 1-3 pounds lighter than your pre-surgical weight.
Propped up position maximise postoperative comfort. You can change your position and turn side by side. Keep your leg moving in bed
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
Depending on the extent of the liposuction and individual tolerance, you are advised to walk as much as possible on the day of evening once you are conscious.
One can do office like job in 2 to 3 days.
You can do cardio like activity in 7 to 10 days.
One can do heavy gym and jerky activity in 2 weeks’ time.
Pain is easily managed by pain killers;
One will have numbness till the late evening on the day of surgery. one will feel like something is done, One will feel stretching and pain like stretching, or while changing position, it is normal. You will have soreness on pressing the operative site.
- LOCAL CARE/ WOUND CARE
Usually we follow the open drainage technique. Injected tumescent fluid, residual fat, broken tissue will come out from the tiny punctures and it will be blood stained. So tissue reaction, swelling, bruising and pain will be less, and recovery will be faster.
Amount and duration of the fluid discharge depends on the area of surgery and extent of fat removal. Normally it stops in a day or two. In case of mega liposuction, it may last longer.
In the hospital sister will do dressing. And you will be taught how to take care of dressing before discharge. Mild bruising may occur for 3 weeks after surgery.
If there is excessive bleeding or swelling or pain unrelieved by medication, please call the doctor immediately.
- PRESSURE GARMENTS
3 weeks -24 hours-can remove for bath and put back with seam on the outside.
3 weeks-10 to 12 hours
Avoid bending, Avoid wrinkle, wet cloth
Tighten the pressure garment, if it becomes loose
One may develop swelling distal to pressure garment on limb due to pressure, on removing pressure garment for short time swelling will reduce.
Wash in normal tap water. Don’t squeeze-avoid drier and sunlight- don’t iron -don’t hang.
Take bath after discharge is stopped in running water i.e. Shower bath (No bath in Bath tub). Make area dry and covers the wound with bandage. You may wash and dry the garment at the same time when you are showering
One can see huge the difference in shape immediate after surgery except in body sculpting liposuction, although it is a partial result. Initial 7 to 10 days, there is increase in swelling so result will be less visible. Over one month you will see most of the result as swelling reduces. Improvement in shape and skin tightening goes on for 6 to 8 month.
- FOLLOW UP VISIT
After the discharge ,you have to do postoperative visit at 3 days , 7 days ,15 days and then after 1 month.
- LONG TERM INSTRUCTIONS
It is advisable to visit the Dr prince at 3 and 6 months after the operation. Inform doctor, if swelling, redness pain, hardness
KEEP WATCH FOR
Redness, swelling, pain, fever, bleeding or discharge